1.11.2009

Solemn Sundays.

Ok people, this is when I will get serious and express my thoughts about the human condition. These subjects will range from philosophy, world religions, metaphysics, epistemology, Christian apologetics, God's work in my life and others, and whatever else I feel appropriate. Most of my posts contain some sort of visual, but these will be a bit text heavy, so put on those reading glasses, sink back into your thinking chair and get ready to ponder the questions of life! Let's get right into it. The reason I've decided to include this in my blog is because time and death are things that nobody can deny, well they can deny them, but that doesn't mean they won't experience both. It becomes a question of what you do with that time considering time doesn't change and its nature is continuous. What you think happens after death will greatly impact how you spend your time, or what your priorities are in life. I would like to have a clearer perspective of what my priorities are and make them a bigger part of my life. Anyway, I think this is all I'll write for today. Feel free to comment of any of my posts, especially these Sunday ponderings. Until next week, I bid you adieu.